Haridwar - Land Of God
Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places (Sapta Puri) to Hindus. According to the Samudra manthan, Haridwar along with Ujjain, Nashik and Prayag (Allahabad) is one of four sites where drops of Amrit, accidentally spilled over from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird Garuda. This is manifested in the Kumbha Mela, which is celebrated every 12 years in Haridwar. During the Haridwar Kumbh Mela, millions of pilgrims, devotees, and tourists congregate in Haridwar to perform ritualistic bathing on the banks of the river Ganges to wash away their sins to attain Moksha. Brahma Kund, the spot where the Amrit fell, is located at Har ki Pauri (literally, "footsteps of the Lord") and is considered to be the most sacred ghat of Haridwar. It is also the primary center of the Kanwar pilgrimage, in which millions of participants gather sacred water from the Ganga and carry it across hundreds of miles to dispense as offerings in Śiva shrines.
Haridwar - Land Of God
Rishikesh is a city, Located in the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India, it is known as the 'Yoga Capital of the World'. It is approximately 26 km from the city Haridwar and 43 km from the state capital Dehradun. It is known as the pilgrimage town and regarded as one of the holiest places to Hindus. Hindu sages and saints have visited Rishikesh since ancient times to meditate in search of higher knowledge
Pick up from Delhi, procced to Haridwar
On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. In the evening, visit the Har- Ki- Pauri to attend the grand Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and have a comfortable stay at night.
After Break-Fast Visit Daksh mahadev Temple, Sati Kund, Annad mai Ashram, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, & Back To Hotel, Take Dinner & Night Stay.
After Break-Fast Visit Bharat Mata Temple, Pawan Dham, Indian Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Go Rishikesh Visit Ram Jullha, Laxman Julhha, 14 Story Temple, 24 Avtar Vishnu Bhawan, Swarg Ashram, Geeta Temple, Parmath Niketan, Ved Niketan Come Back Haridwar Hotel, Take dinner & Night Stay.
After Break-Fast Check Out Hotel, Go Delhi Drop, Tour End.
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|No. Of Pax||Vehicle||Cost Per Person||Book Now|
|2||Indigo||INR 10,500/||Book Now|
|4||Indigo||INR 7,500/||Book Now|
|4||Innova||INR 9,000/||Book Now|
|6||Innova||INR 7,500/||Book Now|
|6||Tavera||INR 7,000/||Book Now|
|8||Tavera||INR 6,500/||Book Now|
|10||Tampo||INR 7,500/||Book Now|
|12||Tampo||INR 7,000/||Book Now|
|14||Tampo Non(P.B & A.C)||INR 7,000/||Book Now|
|If You are above 14 pax||Contact Us|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin/Triple Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.