Manali: Favorite of the Honeymooners
Are you willing to visit any place like heaven in India, then Manali is one of the best place to travel around. It is one of the most beautiful destinations in India which welcomes millions of tourists every year from all over the world.
Situated at a height of 6726 feet above sea level, Manali is one of the most popular, beautiful hill stations in this country. A valley located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Manali welcomes its visitors by flowering apple trees and adventurous snow covered roads.
The climate of this place is very very cold due to heavy snowfall especially in winters. Surrounded by beautiful hills and woody forests, the quaint charm of Manali has captured the world's attention and has become one of the most visited tourist destinations in India.
Traveling Manali is like traveling in the heaven. Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com makes the tourists happy and fresh. For honeymooners Manali is one of the best travel spots of Himachal Pradesh. Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com makes so many memorable memories for the newly wedded couples. They will feel newly wedded once again whenever they will recollect the lovely memories of sweet moments spent in Manali in the lap of mother nature.
The beautiful town is well connected with major tourism destinations of Himachal. Kullu is the nearest airport & Jogindernagar is the nearest railway station to Manali.
Delhi To Manali by AC Bus ( 09 PM To 07 AM ).
Go to Hotel , Check In Hotel, After Fresh up Take Breakfast. Then go for sight-seen by cab like - 1.Rohtang Pass - 51 Km. from Manali. The highest point on the road. Then back to hotel, take some rest then enjoy the Mall road. Back to hotel, take dinner, night stay.
After Break-Fast check out from hotel,then Visit another sight seen by cab like - 1.Hadimba Temple - It ia an ancient temple dedicated to Hadimbi Devi, sister if Hadimb, a figure in the epic Mahabharat. 2.Siyali Mahadev - A temple is very old & famous in village Siyal dedicated to Lord Shiva. 3.Vashisth Hot Spring - Across the Beas river about 3.2 Km, away from town at an altitude of 1982 mts. In the permises of the temple is the sulphur hot water spring endowed with great heeling power. 4.Tibetan Monastery - A small monastery in a peaceful clearing has image of Budha. . 5.Manu Maha Rishi Temple. 6.Van- Vihar. Then back to Manali Mall road. Take return AC bus for Delhi at 09 PM.
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|Minimum Require Pax||Vehicle||Cost Per Person||Book Now|
|2||Bus||INR 9,600/||Book Now|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport (Delhi to Manali & back) By AC Bus.
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All Veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Liter Mineral Bottle Per Day
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.