Nainital: Favorite of the Honeymooners
Are you willing to visit any place like heaven in India, then Nainital is one of the best place to travel around. It is one of the most beautiful destinations in India which welcomes millions of tourists every year from all over the world. This place has very beautiful scenic views & lakes, which attract tourists very much. This is one of most visited hill station in Uttarakhand. This town is covered with high range peaks and there are beautiful lakes and dense forests that are a great attraction for the nature loversand honeymooner.
This hill station is interspersed with beautiful lakes and hills and this is major attraction for all age groups who want to visit any hill station. This is the favorite destination for adventure lovers, nature lovers, hill station lovers, honeymooners.
The climate of this place is very cold rather chilly especially in winters. This is also known as the City of Lakes as it has many lakes in it which are the main attractions for the tourists of India and foreign countries. The most famous lake of Nainital is Naini Lake which has many hills surrounding it. This has the very beautiful scenic view of ranges of Himalayas which are full of snow all around in winters.
Traveling Nainital is like traveling in the heaven. Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com makes the tourists full of happy and freshness. For honeymooners Nainital is one of the best travel spots of Uttarakhand. Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com makes so many memorable memories for the newly wedded couples. They will feel newly wedded once again whenever they will recollect the lovely memories of sweet moments spent in Nainital in the lap of mother nature.
The beautiful town is well connected with major tourism destinations of Uttarakhand. Pantnagar is the nearest airport & Katgodham is the nearest railway station to Nainital.
Delhi To Nainital Check In Hotel After Rest Take Dinner & Night Stay.
AAfter Break-Fast Visit Nainital Sitee Seen Like, Naina Devi Temple, Sath Tal, Naukuchia Tal, Bhim Tal, Himalaya Darshan, Tiffin Top, Snow View point. & Back to Hotel.
After Break-Fast Check Out Hotel Go Delhi , Tour End.
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|No. Of Pax||Vehicle||Cost Per Person||Book Now|
|2||Indigo||INR 9,500/||Book Now|
|4||Indigo||INR 6,500/||Book Now|
|4||Innova||INR 8,000/||Book Now|
|6||Innova||INR 7,000/||Book Now|
|6||Tavera||INR 6,000/||Book Now|
|8||Tavera||INR 6,000/||Book Now|
|10||Tampo||INR 7,500/||Book Now|
|12||Tampo||INR 7,000/||Book Now|
|14||Tampo Non(P.B & A.C)||INR 7,000/||Book Now|
|If You are above 14 pax||Contact Us|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Litre Mineral Bottle Per Day
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.