Shimla: Favorite of the Honeymooners
Are you willing to visit any place like heaven in India, then Shimla is one of the best place to travel around. It is one of the most beautiful destinations in India which welcomes millions of tourists every year from all over the world. This place has very beautiful scenic views & lakes, which attract tourists very much. This is one of most visited hill station in Himachal Pradesh.
The climate of this place is very cold rather chilly especially in winters. Shimla is the beautiful capital of Himachal Pradesh, which offers wonderful holiday experience full of adventure, romance and complete spiritual as well as inner relaxation. It is situated at an altitude of 7467 feet. Shimla is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, green pastures, dense forests and these conditions attracts numerous of tourist every year. Best time to visit Shimla are April to mid-July and mid-September to October end. But, for snow lovers, winter is the best time to visit.
Traveling Shimla is like traveling in the heaven. Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com makes the tourists happy and fresh. Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com makes so many memorable memories for the newly wedded couples. They will feel newly wedded once again whenever they will recollect the lovely memories of sweet moments spent in Shimla in the lap of mother nature.
The beautiful town is well connected with major tourism destinations of Himachal Pradesh. Chandigarh is the nearest airport & Chandigarh is the nearest railway station to Shimla.
Delhi To Shimla by AC Bus ( 09 PM To 07 AM ).
Go to Mall Road By Lift, Check In Hotel, After Fresh up Take Breakfast. Then go for sight-seen by cab like - 1.Jakhu Hills - At 2455 Meters is the highest point of Shimla & offers a Panaromic view of town, as well as of the snow clad mountains from Northen & Western slopes. 2.Sankat Mochan - Lord Hanuman Largest Statue at Jakhu 108 feet . 3.Tara Devi Temple - 2000 M< the night view of Shimla, Chail and other lowest places is beyond explanation and can only be experienced. Then back to hotel, take some rest then enjoy the Mall road. Back to hotel, take dinner, night stay.
After Break-Fast check out from hotel,then Visit another sight seen by cab like - 1.Green Vally. 2.Fagu Vally. 3.Mini Zoo. 4.Kufri. 5.Fun world amusement park in kufri. Then back to Shimla Mall road. Take return AC bus for Delhi at 09 PM.
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|Minimum Require Pax||Vehicle||Cost Per Person||Book Now|
|2||Bus||INR 8,600/||Book Now|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport (Delhi to Shimla & back) By AC Bus.
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Liter Mineral Bottle Per Day
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.