Chopta is a beautiful area with dense and diverse forest. Chopta is part of Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary (975 km) is Situated in Rudraprayag and Chamoli district. Chopta region is stretched from 2,680 meters altitude. Chopta is famous place among nature lovers.
Chopta has rich biodiversity and beautiful views of the Himalayan landscape. Chopta is also known as Mini Switzerland in India. People can visit Chopta all 12 months. Best time to visit Chopta is during winter, due to snow fall in the everywhere.
Chopta is located in the Rudraprayag district. Chopta is also starting point of Shri Tungnath Dham(third temple of Panch Kedar) and "Chandrashila".
Tungnath is a temple of Lord Shiva and Chandrashila is the highest point in the area. Chopta is well connected by road to Haridwar, Rishikesh and Delhi. Chopta is not like typical hill station with so much hotels and crowd. Chopta is destination for trekking and nature lovers. Tungnath Temple is closed in December to March.
Chopta is an unspoiled & untoched natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas and offers views of the imposing Himalayan range. Chopta village is surrounded by forests rich flora and fauna include rare species of birds and wild animals.
Auli is a Ski destination in Chamoli district in the Himalayan mountains of Uttarakhand, India.
Auli, also known as Auli Bugyal, in Garhwali, which means "meadow", is located at an elevation of 2,500 metres (8,200 ft) to 3,050 metres (10,010 ft) above sea level.
Auli was marketed as a tourist destination.
Auli lies on the way to the Hindu pilgrimage destination of Badrinath. It is surrounded by coniferous and oak forests, with a panoramic view of the peaks of the Himalayas. The slopes are intended for both professional skiers and novices.
Uttarakhand Tourism Department conduct winter sports competitions at Auli to encourage skiing in India.
It has a 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) cable car, a chairlift and a ski lift, along with a maintained trek route.
Delhi To Rishikesh Check In Hotel After Rest Take Dinner & Night Stay.
After Break-Fast Check out Hotel Go Chopta, Check in Hotel/Tents, After Rest. Take Dinner & Night Stay.
After Break-Fast Check out Hotel/Tents visit chopta Site Seen Then Go Pipalkoti/Joshimath. Take Dinner & Night Stay.
After Break-Fast. Visit Auli And Back To Hotel. Take Dinner & Night Stay.
After Break-Fast. Check out Hotel. Go Rishikesh Check in Hotel. After Rest Take Dinner & Night Stay.
After Break-Fast. Check Out Hotel Go Delhi. Tour Ends.
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|No. Of Pax||Vehicle||Cost Per Person||Book Now|
|2||Indigo||INR 18,000/||Book Now|
|4||Indigo||INR 13,000/||Book Now|
|4||Innova||INR 16,000/||Book Now|
|6||Innova||INR 13,000/||Book Now|
|6||Tavera||INR 12,000/||Book Now|
|If You are above 6 pax||Contact Us|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Exclude:
- G.S.T. 5% as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.