Haridwar - Land Of God
Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places of Hindus. According to the "Samudra manthan", Haridwar along with "Ujjain", "Nashik" and "Prayagraj (Allahabad)" is one of four sites where drops of "Amrit", accidentally spilled over from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird Garuda.
This is manifested in the "Kumbha Mela", which is celebrated every 6 & 12 years in Haridwar.
During the Haridwar Kumbh Mela, millions of pilgrims, devotees, and tourists congregate in Haridwar to perform ritualistic bathing on the banks of the river Ganges to wash away their sins to attain Moksha.
Hari Ki Pauri is the main Place in Hairdwar(literally, "Footsteps of the Lord") and is considered to be the most sacred ghat of Haridwar.
It is also the primary center of the Kanwar pilgrimage, in which millions of participants gather sacred water from the Ganga and carry it across hundreds of miles to dispense as offerings in Lord Śiva shrines.
Rishikesh - Yoga Capital
Rishikesh is a city, Located in the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India, it is known as the "Yoga Capital of the World".
It is approximately 26 km from the city "Haridwar" and 43 km from the state capital "Dehradun".
It is known as the pilgrimage town and regarded as one of the holiest places to Hindus.
Hindu sages and saints have visited Rishikesh since ancient times to meditate in search of higher knowledge
Pick up from Delhi, procced to Haridwar.
On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Take some rest.
In the evening, visit the Har-Ki-Pauri to attend the Grand Ganga Ji Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Later, return back to hotel for dinner and have a comfortable stay at night.
After Breakfast. Visit Haridwar local Sightseens like- Daksh Mahadev Temple, Sati Kund, Annad Mai Ashram, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, & Back To Hotel. Take Dinner & Night Stay in hotel.
After Breakfast. Go Haridwar to Rishikesh, Visit Neelkanth Mahadev,Ram Jullha, Laxman Julhha, 14 Story Temple, 24 Avtar Vishnu Bhawan, Swarg Ashram, Geeta Temple, Parmath Niketan, Ved Niketan, Bharat Mata Temple, Pawan Dham, Indian Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple.
In Eveving come back to Haridwar Hotel. Take Dinner & Night Stay in hotel.
After Breakfast. Check Out from Hotel. Proceed to Delhi Drop. "
Tour Ends With Sweet Memories".
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|No. Of Pax||Vehicle||Cost Per Person||Book Now|
|2||Dzire||INR 10,500/||Book Now|
|4||Dzire||INR 7,500/||Book Now|
|4||Innova||INR 9,000/||Book Now|
|6||Innova||INR 7,500/||Book Now|
|6||Ertica||INR 7,000/||Book Now|
|If You are above 6 pax||Contact Us|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin/Triple Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Exclude:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.