Haridwar - Land Of God
Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places of Hindus. According to the "Samudra manthan", Haridwar along with "Ujjain", "Nashik" and "Prayagraj (Allahabad)" is one of four sites where drops of "Amrit", accidentally spilled over from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird Garuda.
This is manifested in the "Kumbha Mela", which is celebrated every 6 & 12 years in Haridwar.
Hari Ki Pauri is the main Place in Hairdwar(literally, "Footsteps of the Lord") and is considered to be the most sacred ghat of Haridwar.
Mussoorie - The attractive hill station and pilgrimage destinationMussoorie is one of the most visited and famous destinations of Uttarakhand. It is located at an elevation of 6000 ft above the sea level where the weather is quite favorable for the visitors.
Mussoorie has numerous attractions for all people including fun lovers, adventure lovers, religious people, mountaineers, trekkers, nature lovers, and honeymooners.
Mussoorie is a one of favorite destination for the tourists of India and foreign countries. This is a hot spot for the honeymooners.
This place is covered by nature. Waterfalls, forest trails, adventure, religious, mountaineers, trekkers, nature, hiking opportunities and eco parks are the main draws for the tourists to the lovely destination of Mussoorie.
The main attractions for tourists in Mussoorie are kempty Falls, Gun Hill, Lake View,etc. Besides this, you can also enjoy nature walk, boating, cyling and trekking in Mussoorie.
Pick up from Delhi, procced to Haridwar. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel.
In the evening, visit the Har Ki Pauri to attend the Grand Ganga Ji Aarti. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and have a comfortable stay at night.
After Breakfast. Visit Daksh Mahadev Temple, Sati Kund, Annad Mai Ashram, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, back To Hotel. Take Dinner & Night Stay in hotel.
After Breakfast. Check Out Hotel And Visit Bharat Mata Temple, Pawan Dham, Indian Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple in Haridwar. Then go towards Mussoorie, between journey visit Sahasdhara water fall. After visit Sahasdhara go to Mussoorie. Check in Hotel. Take Dinner & Night stay.
After Breakfast, Visit Kampty Fall, & Mall Road Site Seen, Like -Gun Hill Camel Back (With Rope Way), Tibetan Market, Library, Picture palace, Sai Temple Near Picture Palace. Back To Hotel. Take Dinner & Night Stay in hotel.
After Breakfast. Check Out from Hotel. Visit Mussorie lake, Prakeshwar Temple, & then go Delhi. "Tour Ends With Sweet Memories".
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|No. Of Pax||Vehicle||Cost Per Person||Book Now|
|2||Indigo||INR 13,800/||Book Now|
|4||Indigo||INR 10,500/||Book Now|
|4||Innova||INR 11,000/||Book Now|
|6||Innova||INR 9,500/||Book Now|
|6||Ertica||INR 9000/||Book Now|
|If You are above 40 pax||Contact Us|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Exclude:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.