Terms & Conditions- Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com
- This offer is open to customers aged 18 years or above. In case of children, at least one adult member, preferably a parent should accompany them.
- Rooms provided in hotels/resorts are usually equipped with standard amenities.
- You will be responsible for any damage caused to the property of hotel/resort during your stay and will be asked to pay for the damage, if any, to the resort directly.
- The hotel has the right to charge for additional facilities like extra bed, telephone calls, heaters, laundry and other leisure facilities availed by the customers during their stay at the hotel.
Any such payment towards utility charges will be payable in full to the hotel directly by the customer at the time of Check-out.
- Booking in a hotel/resort will be done in the name of the Company/Firm, Customer will show the hotel Voucher. A proof of identity is required for booking and is also to be produced at the time of Check-in at the hotel
- Hotel Voucher will send you brefore 1 Or 2 Days of Tour Start's.
- All standard Terms and Conditions of Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com shall also apply.
- Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com and its affiliate companies/officers/ employees/agents and distributors have no liability in relation to any claims, losses, damages whether direct or indirect arising out in relation to stay during the holiday.
Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com its affiliates/ officers/ employees will not be responsible or liable to meet any claim of the customer against any accident, injury or death etc. caused to the customer or any other person travelling along with the customer, either during the course of their stay or in any other manner in relation to Travel Holiday Solution Voucher or the company itself.
Customers are responsible for arranging their passport and visa related documents.
- No changes can be made once the booking has been confirmed. Any charge or cancellations to the additional services will be made in sync with standard terms and conditions which are advised at the time of booking
- Booking is subject to availability at all times and is extremely limited during public, bank and school holiday periods.
- All members must have adequate travel insurance before traveling Whilst purchase of insurance is not mandatory under the Terms and Conditions of this voucher.
It is strongly recommended to ensure sufficient cover in case of any mishap.
- Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com, the promoter, its agents and distributors shall not be responsible for any loss or delay, stolen, destroyed or for any other reason in the post of Booking Confirmation Form and other travel documents.
- Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com, the promoter, its agents and distributors shall not be responsible or liable for any failure to present the Confirmation Forms for check-in to the affiliated resorts resulting in no admittance Photocopies, defaced, illegible or incomplete vouchers will not be accepted.
In the event of the voucher getting stolen or lost, replacement voucher will not be provided to the customer.
- Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com reserves the right to ask for alternate dates and hotels & Vehicles in case of no availability.
- Consumer escalations and disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Court of the state of haridwar uttrakhand, India.
This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India without regard to conflicts of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- Cancellation before 30 days of Tour start date, some amount will be charged equivalent to 10% per person.
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before Tour start date, 25% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before Tour start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of Tour start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
Cancellation Policy will not work in May & June for Yatra Tour Package (Kedarnath / Badrinath / Yamunotri / Gangotri) Dham.
- In case, customer wishes cancel to her/his Booking, because of what ever reason including accident, Sickness or any other personal reason, nonpayment of the balance payment the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client according to above mention Cancelation Policy.
All the cancellation must be communicated in written.
- In exceptional cases like Instant Death, Company can refund the Advance payment amount but only after deducting its service charges. NOTE :( Company would also need the death certificate to process the refund amount.)