Rishikesh Camping & Rafting
Ganges beach offer an environment to wake up with the birds sounds and a person can swim in the freshwater of the river Ganges. Camping in Rishikesh has soon become immensely popular.
River Rafting in Rishikesh a prominent rafting tour operator comes with the most excellent Riverside Camping Packages at Shivpuri Camps and Brahmpuri.
Our services as a tour operator have been applauded by several travel agencies and an endless list of adventure enthusiasts and water-sport freaks from across the world.
We offer a variety of Adventure Tours including White water river rafting and River side beach Camping in Rishikesh at Shivpuri, Kaudiyala, Marine drive, Brahmpuri and Byasi. Our River Rafting Camps in R are equipped with all required facilities and security measures.
We have Swiss Camp Near River Ganga Ji (RIver side Swiss Camps), which offers you Luxuryness along with Nature.
Camping is a recreational activity that does not have any age limit. Any individual who likes to explore new places and enjoy the beauty and serenity of nature can embark on a camping voyage.
We have 2 types of camping on beach side Budget and Luxury according to your interest. Our main motto is that you will get value for money in Camping & Rafting in Rishikesh while Booking "Shre Ram Ji Yatra Travels".
Meet our assistant at Delhi and Proceed to Rishikesh Shivpuri. Evening enjoy the Camp activities in Camp like - Volley Ball, Bon Fire, Light Music, Cricket. Take Dinner & Over night at Camp.
Morning after breakfast, ready for your White Water Rafting (2-3 Hrs). After Rafting visit Rishikesh and back your Camp. Take Dinner & Over night at Camp.
Morning after breakfast. Check Out Your Camp. Visit Rishikesh – Haridwar, according your time. Then proceed to Delhi.
Book Your Tour With 30% Amount
|Package Cost - INR 6,300/ Per Person||Book Now|
Tour COST INCLUDES:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Camp.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Litre Mineral Bottle Per Day
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Exclude:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, pony, porter, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any) during Sight Seeings, helicopter, Air/ Train Fare Etc..
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).
- Any Other Item Not Mentioned In Cost Includes.